Due to our growing workload, Urban and Rural Ltd are looking for a motivated and conscientious Technologist, Architectural Technician or Technically proficient Architectural Assistant with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal English must be to a high standard.)
– Proficiency in AutoCAD.
– The ideal candidate would be fully conversant with UK Building Regulations and have previous experience of making building regulations applications under supervision.
– Experience of preparing and amending architectural specifications.
– Design flair and presentation skills to be evident in a well-presented portfolio of work which will include technical architectural details and specifications.
– Previous practical experience in the UK.
– Good working knowledge of Revit, Sketchup, Photoshop and InDesign would be advantageous but not essential.
– Own transport or living locally would be advantageous. (We are based in Canterbury, Kent.)
This is an excellent opportunity to develop/progress your career and be a key part of Urban & Rural’s exciting future. A permanent employment contract will be offered to the suitable candidate upon successful completion of their probation period. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Please send your CV along with a covering letter telling us a little about yourself, stating your availability and salary expectations and samples of your work (in PDF format, no larger than 10MB) by email. A summary of your professional experience, including working details would also be helpful.
Please apply via email to Rachel Hare, Office Manager – [email protected]
Note: No agencies or phone call applications will be accepted.